To enlarge photos spend mouse above
|The bridge on the gap was built later, in 1859. It was made by military engineers. (attested by signature GM carved into the structure)|
Beyond the bridge, one can see the rock that gave its name to the site (the capuchin friars). It looks,with a bit of imagination, like a monk in prayers.
|The bridge was also built in shist excavated from the rock itself . Otherwise, the rock used to complete the bridge is granite from Kersanton.|